Exhibiting With CHAPCA
The best way to keep hospice staff informed of all the changes occurring within hospice and palliative care is to participate as an exhibitor in the CHAPCA Annual Conference.
Once a year, more than 400 hospice and palliative care professionals and industry suppliers come together for the annual conference. The reputation of this conference – including the strength of conference program and the diversity of the exhibit floor – attracts attendees from across California and Nevada. This year, CHAPCA will be partnering with the National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization for their Clinical Team Conference to be held October 6 - 8 at the Town & Country Hotel in San Diego, CA. There will be opportunities for exhibitors to reserve booths for the national conference through CHAPCA. We will be back to hosting our own Annual Conference in 2012, so watch this space for information as soon as it becomes available! Your commitment to exhibiting will be well worth it for your business.
Benefits of exhibiting with CHAPCA
- Build current and new relationships, establish new accounts, and thank current customers
- Gain visibility for your company in the end-of-life care industry
- Market your products and services to a focused group of professionals who are key decision makers
Who should exhibit with CHAPCA?
- Accounting and financial experts
- Accrediting agencies
- Architects and senior living consultants
- Complementary therapy supply vendors
- Compliance and performance measurement vendors
- Durable medical equipment suppliers
- Education and training companies
- Health information and electronic health records technology vendors
- Hospice and palliative care providers
- Insurance carriers
- Medical suppliers
- Medication management vendors
- Merger and acquisition consultants
- Ostomy vendors
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Research and data management companies
- Software vendors
- Staffing agencies
- Telecommunication vendors
Who attends the CHAPCA conference?
CHAPCA conferences are attended by Administrators and CEOs, Physicians and Medical Directors, Therapists and Counselors, Nurses, Finance Officers, Information Technology Directors, Clinical Directors, Development Officers, Board Members, Hospice Aides, Pharmacists, Volunteer Managers, Allied Therapists, Social Workers, Spiritual Caregivers,and other members of the interdisciplinary team.
Contact CHAPCA's Exhibit Manager for details on how you can become an exhibitor today at:
CHAPCA Exhibit Coordinator, Hall-Erickson, Inc., 98 East Chicago Ave., Westmont, IL 60559
Questions? Call Phone: 877-490-2472 or Fax: 630-434-1216 or email: email@example.com